Slider

James and Cat

Thursday 4 September 2014

Busy bee!

Its been a very busy week! I had planned on writing a blog last Friday after I ticked off a massive item on my todo list, but I've been I such a tizzy since that I just didn't get around to it!

You see I picked up my Wedding dress.

Yup, in my parents house right now is my dress! It was so amazing trying on my dress in the shop and yet again the ladies  in Pronuptia were just incredible! It really feels like you are shopping with friends!
It was a nice wee surprise that I had slimmed down a lot since I first was measured for my dress. 
I will be going to a local dress maker to make all my alterations soon and she is an absolute genius! She did both of James's sisters' alterations for their wedding and our friend Leeanne's alterations too. 


I have also been trying some new colours in my hair to see what I will have on my big day! I'm not sure I've definitely found my colour yet! I'm sure I will figure it out though! 

Just 5 weeks to go!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
HIBS100 Index of Home and Interior Blogs