Slider

James and Cat

Thursday 9 October 2014

It's the big day!

So it's here! The big day!

I wanted to take a wee second out from the busy morning to say thanks to you all for being so amazing and being part of our love story! I am so excited for the day ahead. 
My fab friend Nuala gave me two cards this morning, one with a fab Bronte quote and one with a very apt cover!

"He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same... My great thought in living is himself. If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty transfer. I should not seem a part of it."


So for the last time as Miss Morris, thank you again for being so supportive and fantastic!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
HIBS100 Index of Home and Interior Blogs