Slider

James and Cat

Wednesday 1 October 2014

This time next week....

Holy cow! This time next week I will be getting married!!!!!!!



I can't believe it's so soon! I am insanely excited and everything is coming together. We had our wedding rehearsal this week which was so fantastic! Fr Eamon had us so relaxed, have us plenty of advice and chilled us out no end!



We have so much all finished up now. It's really just the big day to deal with now. Yesterday I wrote up my day timetable and today I am putting the finishing touches to our table plan and do the last of the crafting! 

I recently asked on Facebook what people thought about/ did in relation to moving home before their wedding. I got a real mixture of reponses! I will be heading home at the end of this week, but will probably call up to our marital home a few times to pick up bits and pieces!

I can't believe that it is all happening in just 7 days! Thank you all so much for being part of our journey! I can't wait to share our special day with you all!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
HIBS100 Index of Home and Interior Blogs